Last updated: 31st October 2018
These booking conditions, “Booking Policy”, our Safety Guide and any special conditions we make known to you apply to any activities you book and must be complied with. These may be detailed to you in this document, when booking the activity, before or during the activity.
On The Day:
- Please ensure that you and your party take appropriate care of the equipment provided to you by us. Please inspect any equipment before use for obvious signs of wear and tear and inform us of any damage to, or problem with, any equipment as soon as possible. Should you choose to use your own equipment we accept no liability unless due to our negligence.
- Photographs are for general guidance only.
- We may wish to take photographs throughout your session, however our staff will always ask your permission first.
Health and Safety:
- You may not participate in any of our activities whilst under the influence of alcohol, illegal substances or legal medication which may induce drowsiness or could affect your reaction times. You will be refused and payment will not be refunded.
- Hood Archery reserves the right to stop you from taking part in any activity if we in our absolute discretion believe that your behaviour is inappropriate or offensive to our staff or our other guests.
- Please ensure that you wear appropriate clothes and footwear for the activity. Footwear must be closed toe. We would also suggest that you wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Please be aware that the challenging physical nature of some activities may occasionally result in contact with equipment which might give rise to bruises or other minor bumps or scrapes.
- If you have a medical condition which may affect your ability to take part in archery, or could be worsened by taking part, then advice should be sought from your doctor and you must advise us prior to taking part.
- You must tell us when you book if you have any medical condition, allergy or normally carries an EPI-PEN. The only medication our staff may administer is a prescribed EPI-PEN which must be provided and “in-date” or you will not be able to join the session.
- All activities are subject to availability and we require booking in advance.
- We ask that you do not bring any spectators with you, unless agreed with us prior to booking.
- When booking a session you will be given a timeslot when the activity will take place, as most are group activities it is important that you arrive 5 minutes before the activity start time. The activity cannot be delayed if you are late and you may not be able to participate in certain activities if you are late for the session.
- Our sessions are not suitable for those under the height of 4ft 3in. There may be exceptions to this but please contact us prior to booking to discuss.
- Prices are subject to availability and change.
- You must ensure that any activity booked for any member of your party is suitable for those who are taking part, any safety equipment provided or required is used and that instructions we give are followed.
- Archery takes place in an open sided barn, with customers standing inside the barn, shooting out into the field. Generally it is an activity suitable for all weather conditions, however we reserve the right to cancel bookings due to extreme weather conditions, at the managers discretion.
- We welcome guests with restricted mobility, a disability, medical or particular care requirements.
- We aim to ensure that our services are as accessible as reasonably possible so it is important that we are fully appraised of any needs, requirements and conditions prior to any booking being concluded. Please ring us on 07368391384 and we will be happy to discuss with you availability, suitability and any potential reasonable adjustments, including any requirement for a guest to be accompanied by someone who is able to provide for any particular needs they may have over and above any reasonable adjustments we are able to make.
- A risk assessment may be required prior to confirming a booking or allowing participation in certain leisure activities.
- We rely on the information you provide to help us anticipate and satisfy your needs. We therefore require you to update us with any change in circumstances prior to and during your stay.
- Bookings cancelled 24 hours or more before the session start will receive a full refund.
- Bookings cancelled 24 hours – 1 hour before the session start can be rebooked free of charge but will not be refunded.
- 1 hour or less prior to the booking will not receive a refund, and will incur a £10 cancellation fee if rebooking.
- If we cancel due to weather or other extreme circumstances, the booking will be fully refunded or can be rebooked free of charge.